Thursday, April 8, 2010

A blog is born .................. FINALLY

Hi! This is the first time I am doing this, and like most first times, peer pressure and the need to do something that's a DONE THING today was one of the reasons I am doing this. And before i border on 'kinkiness' (and if u havent already guessed!!), I am most certainky talking about my second baby --- my first BLOG!!

Welcome to my world of infinity ~~. I choose to call it a world of "Varied Interests" because I am into a varied list of things stemming from my varied interests, but few have actually materialised!! So lets say, this is a start-up of sorts! And unlike wht I said earlier, it is born out of my intense need to express, write, lucidate my thoughts and feeling to no one in particular and everyone in general!! And keeping in mind the title "Varied Interests", you can be sure you will find a spectrum of posts out here based on my experiences(not necessarily first-hand) but which have stayed in my memory long enuf to form the basis of my writings.

I hope you find most of them either extremely interesting or extremely inciting, in both cases you risk remembering them for a long time to come!! :-)